Text "Brantley" to 74642 to meet Brantley Gilbert!
“Meet Brantley Gilbert at Dam Music Fest!”
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
1. Sponsor(s): Dam Music Fest. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All communication with respect to the Promotion, including requests to be removed from future Promotion mailings, should be directed to the Sponsor at the foregoing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Dates of the Promotion: “Meet Brantley Gilbert at Dam Music Fest!” (the "Promotion") will begin on March 21st, 2018 12:00:01 a.m. EST to July 1st 2018, 11:59:59 EST (the "Promotion Period"). The Sponsor’s computer shall be the official time record for the Promotion.
3. Acceptance of Official Rules: Before entering the Promotion, each entrant must review and agree to be bound by these official rules as set out below (these “Official Rules”). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding in all respects.
4. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States including the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island), living in the United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island) ,who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of March 21st, 2018. Promotion void in Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by law. Anyone participating in the Promotion or claiming a prize in the Promotion in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
Employees, officers and directors, agents, representatives (and their immediate family members and persons living in their households) of the Sponsor(s), administrator and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Promotion materials are not eligible to enter or to win.
5. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion:
(i) Use your text message enabled cellular phone to text the letters “Brantley” to 74642 during the Promotion Period. Messaging rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details.
(ii) Enter via email by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line reading, “Brantley” and the body including your first and last name, phone number, mailing address and state of US residence. Entrants must provide all information noted above in order to participate in the Promotion.
One (1) winner will be chosen on or around July 11 2018, by a representative of Ping Mobile (the "Administrator") in a random drawing from among all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period (the "Prize Winner").
All entries must be received prior to the close of the Promotion Period. Limit of 5 per person during the Promotion Period. Any person submitting more than the maximum number of entries may be disqualified.
6. Mobile-Specific Terms:
How to Opt-out: To opt-out of our SMS service, text "STOP" to 74642 and you will be unsubscribed from our SMS text messaging service immediately. We will send you an SMS confirming that you have been unsubscribed and you will not receive any additional messages unless you re-register on our website.
How to get help or support: To get help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our toll free number at (866)771-4767. From your mobile phone, you can request our contact information at any time by texting "HELP" to 74642.
Fees: We do not charge any fees for use of this service. Messaging and data rates may apply.
- Supported Carriers: This program is accessible to subscribers to any of the following carriers: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Alltel Wireless, Nextel, US Cellular, Cellular One, NTelos, Cricket, Cell South, Boost, Cellcom, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Centennial Wireless, ECIT – Cell One of East Central IL, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix Wireless/PC Management, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, RCC/Unicel, Revol, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, and West Central Wireless.
7. Prize: Two (2) General Admission Tickets to Dam Music Fest 2018 July 27th and 28th 2018 El Dorado, KS. Two (2) Passes to meet Brantley Gilbert at Dam Music Fest 2018 July 27th 2018 El Dorado, KS
Total Estimated Retail Value (ERV): $189.00
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
8. How Prize is Awarded: The Sponsor will notify potential winner within five (5) business days of the drawing by either SMS text message, phone call or e-mail. The Sponsor may, in its discretion, also confirm with winners by telephone or in writing. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner despite reasonable efforts to do so, as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, such winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by the Sponsor. The notification will include a link that contains a copy of a Release and Eligibility Agreement (the “Claim Form”), and other information required to claim the prize. All completed Claim Forms must be received by the Sponsor by July 1st 2018 (“Submission Deadline”). All completed Claim Forms become the property of the Sponsor. All Claim Forms will be verified by the Sponsor. In order to claim a prize, each winner must complete the Claim Form which includes representations of eligibility, compliance and releases of liability, and a publicity release. Among other things, the submission of the Claim Form confirms compliance with these rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded and release of certain parties from any losses, liabilities, damages or claims arising from or related to the prize awarded and the Promotion itself. If a potential winner fails to submit the Claim Form with all information required by the Submission Deadline, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
The winner must prove he or she is the qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to the Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is the qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. If a winner declines the prize, another winner may be selected from the eligible entries received.
9. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
10. Conditions of participation: By participating in the Promotion, you agree: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and (b) to consent to the use of your name, image, voice, likeness, city and state of residence and/or photographs without compensation in any publicity or advertising carried out in any medium worldwide by the Sponsor or its advertising or promotional agencies without limitation or further notification, and without providing compensation or intellectual property rights to you, except where prohibited. .
Persons who violate any term of these Official Rules, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor(s) will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Promotion, and the Sponsors' decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. The Sponsor(s) reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor(s) deems appropriate, if the Promotion is not capable of being completed as planned, including being affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, infection by computer viruses or bugs, tempering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, technical failures of any sort beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor(s), which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor(s) and are final. The Sponsor(s)' failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor(s) reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these Official Rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, including use of automatic software, engages in any conduct detrimental or disparaging to Sponsors, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors' sole discretion, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion at any time. Sponsor reserves, in its sole discretion, to sect an alternate winner should the entry process appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way. You should be aware that Sponsor retains the right to take legal action against entrants who commit libel or slander again Sponsor during or after the Promotion Period. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR(S) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners.
11. Release: Unless prohibited by law, by entering the Promotion and voluntarily providing your personal information as described in these Official Rules, you are providing information to the Sponsor and not Facebook and agree to the collection and use of your personal information by the Sponsor and its representatives, promotional agencies and marketing organization for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including without limitation contacting entrants in connection with the Promotion and disclosing the list of winners. Your personal information may be used for future promotions and marketing of the Sponsor, its affiliates, representatives and promotional agencies but will not be used for any other purpose nor will it otherwise be disclosed to third parties, unless otherwise required by law. If you would like to be excluded from all lists used by the Sponsor for any future promotions and marketing by the Sponsor, you may send a letter requesting that you be removed from such lists to the Sponsor at Info@dammusicfest.com.
Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases Facebook, the Sponsor(s), Ping Mobile and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising with respect to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Promotion and any participation in any activity relating to the Promotion. You further acknowledge that none of the foregoing persons have made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee a particular purpose of any prize. Prizes awarded may carry their own product warranty, for which the Released Parties have no responsibility of liability. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors in the Promotion materials or these Official Rules. If, due to a production or printing error or other unforeseen error, there are more winners than prizes, the Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes for through a random drawing of all eligible winners. No more than the number of prizes listed herein will be awarded.
Entries that are incomplete, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, counterfeited or irregular in any way, are automatically void. The Released Parties are not responsible for the following: (a) lost, late, delayed, illegible, inaudible, stolen, damaged, altered, destroyed, mutilated, misdirected, illegal, incomplete or postage due rule requests, entries or prize claims; (b) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software typographical, mechanical, telephonic, electronic or network relating to or in connection with this Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials; or any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
12. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR(S), PING MOBILE, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PRIZE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE PROMOTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE PROMOTION AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
14. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state local or other tax liabilities, including but not limited to, sales and use taxes, excise taxes, income and withholding taxes, customs, duties, fees and like amounts, related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is/are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. The Sponsor is not responsible for any such taxes or expenses. A Form 1099 may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall venue of any claims related to this promotion shall take place in the State of New Jersey, County of Bergen. If any one or more provisions of these rules are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, effect or enforcement of any other provision or provisions of these Official Rules.
16. Questions: Any and all questions regarding the Promotion or these Official Rules should be directed to “Meet Brantley Gilbert Contest”, at email@example.com.
17. Winners List: For the names of the winners, you may send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor, ATTN: 8351 E 35th st N Wichita, KS 67226, for a list of winners no later than July 28th, 2018.