HOW DO I LEARN ABOUT 2019 PRE-SALE TICKETS, ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENTS, SPECIAL DISCOUNTS, EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS, AND MORE? Join our First to Know Email list OR Sign up for text alerts by texting "Dam" to 74642 to join the Dam Fam Text database
WHEN IS THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL?
- Campers: July 25-29, 2018
- General Admission: July 27 & 28, 2018
- Sponsors: July 26-28, 2018
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL LOCATED? El Dorado Lake located in El Dorado, KS. Walnut River Area off of Boulder Bluff Rd.
Is the festival site moving to Bluestem Point or is it remaining in the same area? The festival site will remain in the same area for the foreseeable future. The layout will be different and significantly improved, but the site will be in the same general area.
WHAT TIMES ARE ALL OF THE FESTIVAL EVENTS?
- Wednesday: Gates Open for all campers 10 AM until 10 PM to check in
- Special Events for campers & sponsors only – details to come!
- Thursday: Gates open for all campers 10 AM – 10 PM to check in
- Thursday night Party for Campers & Sponsors only: 7 PM-10 PM -1 AM
- Friday: Gates open for campers 10 AM-6 PM to check in
- Beach Party 12 PM-5 PM
- Concert gates open TBD
- After Party (after last band leaves the stage until 2 AM)
- Saturday: Gates open for campers 10 AM-6 PM to check in
- Beach Party 12 PM-5PM
- Concert gates open TBD
- After Party (after last band leaves the stage until 2 AM)
I HAVE GA TICKETS BUT NOW I WANT TO UPGRADE. HOW CAN I DO THAT? Please call our office at 316-866-2940.
I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A CAMPSITE WITH UPGRADED RESERVED OR CHALET TICKETS. HOW CAN I DO THAT? Please call our office at 316-866-2940.
DO YOU HAVE HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE SEATING, RESTROOMS, AND PARKING? Yes, there is a handicap accessible seating area in the general admission area. Please keep in mind that a portion of the path towards the handicap seating area is grass. Handicap parking is available near the front gate in a paved parking lot. You will need to display your state issued handicap permit or license plate. Handicap restrooms are also available.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED? Yes, children are allowed at the event.
ARE THERE SEATS AVAILABLE? Seats are only available for those who purchase a reserved area or chalet ticket. Please bring a lawn chair if you are in the general admission or VIP areas and wish to sit. Chairs must be removed from bags prior to entry into the festival to expedite the screening process. If you do not wish to carry a chair from your car, or if you forget to bring one, we will have DMF chairs for sale at the merchandise stands.
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS IN THE CONCERT AREA? No outside food or beverages are allowed in the concert area.
CAN I BRING A BAG INTO THE CONCERT AREA? You may bring a clear bag into the concert area.(add size) All items must be visible, and bags are subject to search. You may not put another bag inside of your clear bag. Clear bags will be available for purchase at all entrances. All bags are subject to search.
ARE THERE ITEMS THAT I CAN’T BRING INTO THE FESTIVAL?
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Professional cameras or recording equipment
- Personal drones or remote flying device
- Firearms, explosives or weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc…
- Skateboards, bicycles, or scooters
- Pets excluding service animals (must have appropriate paperwork)
WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL CONCERT AREA?
- Lawn Chair (no lounging chairs)
- Empty water misters
- Strollers (only if accompanied by infant or toddler)
- Umbrellas – may only be used between acts as to not obstruct the view of other patrons. If your umbrella is open while bands are on stage, you will be asked to close it and put it away.
CAN I GET A REFUND IF IT RAINS? Rain or shine the show goes on. No refunds.
How do I become a volunteer? Please click the link below to submit a volunteer registration form. https://www.dammusicfest.com/contact-us/ Filling out the form does not guarantee you will be volunteering. Volunteers must or 18 older
WHERE IS LOST AND FOUND? Information Center located in the paved ADA parking lot outside of the beach party.
WHERE ARE EMERGENCY SERVICES LOCATED? Emergency personnel including medical tent are located on the north side of the festival grounds near the maintenance building for El Dorado Lake. Additional Medical tents are located on the east side of the festival grounds near the main entrance and at the north side of the festival grounds near the merchandise tent.
SECURITY & ENTRY PLEASE NOTE: Every attendee will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a TSA-style search upon entry -- including but not limited to a full pat-down, emptying of bags and pockets, and / or having all your items examined. Police officers and private security work both inside and outside the event.
IS RE-ENTRY ALLOWED? Yes, re-entry will now be allowed. Once you leave the festival grounds, you will be subject to another TSA-style search before re-entry is permitted. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- Those patrons who exhibit extreme public intoxication, are involved in physical altercations or exhibit abusive behavior which creates a nuisance to the public are subject to immediate removal from the concert grounds without warning.
- The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Photo ID is required for everyone 21 or older to consume alcohol. Minors consuming alcohol will be removed from the concert area and wristbands will be removed
- Do not purchase or provide alcohol to minors. Authorities are onsite and will be watching for this so don’t make that mistake and have it ruin your weekend.
- Be responsible / Take care of one another.
- Leave your valuables at home. If you leave them in your vehicle or camper, please be sure they are out of sight. DAM Music Fest is not responsible for lost or stolen items or damage to vehicles or campers.
- General Admission Will Call tickets may be picked up at the General Admission ticket booth located at on the east side of the festival grounds. Camping will call will be located at the ticket booth on the west side of the festival grounds near the camping entrance.
SEVERE WEATHER GUIDE:
- The DAM Music Fest works together with the Butler County Emergency Management team. The Emergency Management teams works very closely with the National Weather Service. In the event of severe weather emergency personnel will drive through the campgrounds and festival attendees will be notified.
- As you know severe weather in Kansas can come at any time.
- In case of lightening seek shelter in your vehicle or camper. If you remain outside it is best to stay away from trees and other tall objects that can attract lightening. If you are in the water, please get out immediately.
- In case of a thunderstorm warning, please seek shelter in your vehicle or camper.
DO I HAVE TO WEAR MY WRISTBAND ALL WEEKEND? Yes, wristbands must be visible at all times.
ALCOHOL WRISTBANDS: To purchase and consume alcohol, you must have an alcohol wristband. Alcohol wristbands are only available to persons 21 years or older. You must present your state issued photo ID license to receive a wristband. Any minors that consume alcohol will be removed from the concert area and will have their wristbands removed.
HOW CAN I BECOME A VENDOR? Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking Pass stickers are required on the bottom left of your windshield.
- Must have festival wristband to park.
- General Parking passes are available for $20.00
- Must have GA parking pass to park in GA parking.
- Must have camping parking pass to park in camp grounds.
- Must have VIP Parking pass to park in VIP Parking.
CAN I COME AND GO TO MY CAMPSITE OR MY VEHICLE? Yes, re-entry to the event will be allowed. Subject to search upon each entry to concert area.
DO I HAVE TO PUT A PARKING PASS ON MY VEHICLE? Yes, stickers must be on all vehicles at all times to be allowed in DMF Parking lots or on camp grounds. Must have a festival pass to purchase a parking pass.
WILL YOU BE OFFERING SHUTTLE SERVICE? Yes, shuttle service will be available. More information to come.
HOW DO I BECOME A DMF SPONSOR? Please click on the link below: https://www.dammusicfest.com/contact-us/
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO GET A VIP TICKET? Please click on the link below. https://www.dammusicfest.com/contact-us/
HOW AND WHERE CAN I BUY 2019 TICKETS ON PRE-SALE AND WHEN WILL THEY BE AVAILABLE?
Be sure to sign up for the first to know email list at www.dammusicfest.com.
Sign up for text alerts by texting "Dam" to 74642 to join the Dam Fam Text database (Text STOP to quit (verbatim) - Text "HELP" for help (verbatim) - Message and data rates may apply - Max 5 messages per month (however many you decide) - For T&C go to Dammusicfest.com
Tickets will also be available onsite at the 2018 DAM Music Fest